The best concept for water disinfection
The O’Clear® UV treatment guarantees high-performance disinfection with every pass.
Remanence in the pool is ensured thanks to specific electrodes designed to work with the O’Clear® UV treatment and only 0.5 g/litre of salt.
The disinfection system is controlled by filtration.
The result: perfectly pure, clean water.
Perfectly disinfected (UV) and disinfecting water (salt at only 0.5 g/litre)
Just one bag of salt is enough (instead of 7 to 10 with conventional electrolysis for a 50 m3 swimming pool)
Fully automatic Plug & Play system
Easy to install and use
Requires very little cleaning and maintenance
Perfectly safe for swimmers
Comfort and softness of clean, crystal-clear water
No risk of allergy
No chlorine smell, no taste of salt
Reduced risk of corrosion
Compatible with all pool types (excluding the stainless steel pool), including pools with covers
Guaranteed treatment reliability and efficiency
- PVC reactor
- Very long lamp life (13,000 hours depending on number of switch-ons)
- Adjustment of the operating time of the electrolyser, triggered at the end of the filtration period
- Reverse polarity on electrodes, adjustable according to water quality
- Dedicated electronic ballast for maximum UV lamp utput and integrated control
- UV lamp function check by indicator light including hour meter, lamp failure alarm, lamp replacement alert
- Input/output connection by supplied union fittings
- Flow sensor included
- Exists with or without O’Clear pH control ®
Avantages O’Clear Elite
- Temperature sensor to shut off electrolysis if <15°C
- Integrated pH control
- UV and electrolysis operation can be adjusted with the possibility of desynchronising the 2 functions