We (“we” or “us”) care about the privacy of users (the “user” or “you”) of our website and/or mobile space (the “Site” and “Mobile Space,” respectively) and are committed to protecting the information that users share with us while using our Site and/or Mobile Space (collectively, the “Digital Properties”), and we are fully committed to protecting and using your information in compliance with applicable law.
- The information we collect
- How we collect information
- Why we collect information
- With whom we share information
- Where the information is stored
- How long the information is kept
- How we protect information
The information we collect
Below are the different types of information we may collect.
- Non-personally identifiable information, which may be provided by you during the registration process or collected when you use our Services (“Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information does not allow us to identify the individual from whom it was collected. The Non-Personal Information we collect consists primarily of technical information and aggregate usage information.
- Individually identifiable information, that is, information that identifies you or can, with reasonable effort, identify you (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information we collect through our Services includes name, email address, address, phone number, IP address or other information requested whenever necessary. If we combine Personal Information with non-personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
How do we collect information?
Below are the main methods we use to collect information:
- We collect information when you use the Services. When you visit our Digital Properties or use our Services, we may collect and record such usage, sessions and related information.
- We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, we collect the information you provide when you contact us directly through any communication channel (e.g., when you send us an e-mail containing a comment or feedback).
- Nous pouvons recueillir des informations auprès de sources tierces, tel que décrit ci-dessous.
- Nous recueillons les informations que vous nous fournissez si vous vous connectez à nos Services par le biais de services tiers comme Facebook ou Google.
Why do we collect information?
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services
- To develop, customize and improve our Services
- To respond to your feedback, requests and queries and provide you with assistance
- To respond to your feedback, requests and queries and provide you with assistance
- For other internal, research or statistical purposes
- To strengthen our data security and fraud prevention capabilities
- To investigate possible violations, enforce our terms or policies, or comply with any applicable law, regulation or governmental authority.
- To send you updates, notices, promotional materials and other information about our Services. If we send you promotional emails, you can choose to no longer receive them by clicking on the unsubscribe link in those emails.
Who we share information with.
We may share your information with our service providers, in order to operate our Services (for example, by storing information about third-party hosting services, providing our technical support, etc.)
We may also disclose your information under the following circumstances: (i) to investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud, or security matters; (ii) to establish or exercise our rights of defense against legal claims; (iii) to protect our rights, property, or personal safety and those of our users or the general public ; (iv) if we or any of our affiliates undergo a change of control, including through a merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of our assets; (v) to collect, hold and/or manage your information through our authorized third party service providers (e.g., online service companies), to the extent reasonable for business purposes; or (vi) to cooperate with third parties to improve your experience. For the avoidance of doubt, we may transfer and disclose to third parties or otherwise use Non-Personal Information in our sole discretion.
Cookies and similar technologies
When you visit or access our Service, we allow certain third parties to use web beacons, cookies, web beacons, scripts, tags and other analytics technologies and services (“Tracking Technologies”). These Tracking Technologies may allow third parties to automatically collect information about you in order to improve the way you navigate our Digital Properties, to improve the performance of our Digital Properties and to personalize your experience on our Digital Properties, as well as for security and fraud prevention purposes.
We do not share your email address, or any other Personal Information, with online advertising companies or advertising networks without your consent.
Through our Service and our Digital Properties (including the websites and applications that deploy our Service), we may provide advertisements that may also be tailored to you, such as advertisements that are based on your recent browsing behavior on different websites, browsers or devices.
Where the information is stored
Personal Information may be retained, processed and stored in the United States of America, Ireland, Japan, Israel and other jurisdictions as necessary for the proper provision of our services and/or as required by law (as further explained below).
How long the information is kept:
Please note that we retain the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide the Services and to comply with our legal or contractual obligations to you, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We may correct, supplement or delete incomplete or inaccurate information at any time at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to request proof of age at any time to ensure that minors do not use our Services. If we learn that someone under the age of majority is using our Services, we may prohibit and block that user’s access to our Services, as well as delete all information stored with us about that user. If you have reason to believe that a minor has shared information with us, please contact us as described below.
- Use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (for example, to provide you with the Services or to provide customer or technical support)
- We need to use your Personal Information to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation
- It is necessary for us to use your Personal Information for our legitimate business interests, provided that such use is at all times proportionate and respects your privacy rights.
If you live in the EU, you can :
- Request confirmation of whether or not Personal Information about you is being processed, and access to the Personal Information we store about you and certain additional information
- Request to receive Personal Information that you provide directly to us on a voluntary basis in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request correction of your Personal Information that is under our control
- Request the deletion of your Personal Information
- To object to the processing of personal data by us
- Request that we limit the processing of your Personal Information
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority
However, please note that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our own legitimate interests or regulatory requirements. If you have any general questions about the Personal Information we collect and how we use it, please contact us as set out below.
In the course of providing the Services to our users, we may transfer information to affiliated entities or other third parties across the borders of your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer of your information outside the EEA.
If you are located in the EEA, your Personal Information may only be transferred to locations outside the EEA if we are satisfied that an adequate or comparable level of protection is in place to safeguard the Personal Information. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that we have appropriate contractual arrangements with our third parties to ensure that adequate safeguards are in place so that the risks of unlawful use, alteration, deletion, loss or theft of your Personal Information are minimised, and that such third parties act at all times in compliance with applicable laws.
CCPA rights regarding your information
If you are a California resident using the Services, the California Consumer Privacy Protection Act (the “CCPA”) may give you the right to request access to and removal of your information.
To exercise your right to access and delete your information, please contact us as indicated below.
Users of the Services who are residents of California and under the age of 18 may request and obtain removal of any content they have posted by sending us an email to the address listed below in the “Contact Us” section. Any such request should be marked “California Removal Request” in your email. Any such request must provide a description of the content you wish to remove and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the content. We reject all “California Removal Requests” that are not properly marked or sent, and we may not be able to respond if you do not provide adequate information. Please note that your request does not guarantee a complete or comprehensive removal of the content in question. For example, material you have posted may be republished by another user or third party.
If you have any general questions about the Services or the information we collect about you, or how we use it, please contact us:
Name: BIO-UV Group – Marketing Department
Address: 850 Avenue Louis Médard, 34400 Lunel
E-mail: [email protected]