The UV MPL/ MPL SD range has been designed for dechloramination of water in commercial and semi-commercial pools at a flow rate of up to 500 m3/hr. Its medium-pressure lamps completely destroy chloramines present in the water, responsible for skin irritation, and trichloramines present in the air, responsible for eye and respiratory irritation.
Benefits of BIO-UV MPL
- To guarantee dechloramination, the MPL range delivers 60 mJ/cm2 (including at the end of lamp life)
- Stainless steel or Super Duplex (SD), for corrosive water
- Lamp life: 10,000 hours
- Temperature sensor in electrical cabinet and reactor (as option)
- Optimum space requirement
- Touchscreen with optional MODBUS communication for some models