This opportunity is for a full-time service technician based in the South of England.
The work is primarily UK based but there will be international travel as sites are spread across the world.
You will be provided with a fully kitted company service van to carry out planned & reactive service maintenance for group company products (BIO-UV, BIO-SEA & triogen®).
Working with industry leading teams to help deliver services and equipment that are essential to the daily lives of many people and animals. Full in-house training will be provided on all group products on site and in both our East Kilbride & Lunel premises.
About BIO-UV Group
An innovative industrial SME created in May 2000 and listed on the stock exchange in 2018.
With a staff of 160 employees divided between the head office in Lunel, France and the subsidiaries of Triogen® in Glasgow (UK) and Corelec® (Muret, France), we design, manufacture and market chemical-free water and wastewater disinfection systems and products supplied to over 80 countries worldwide.
Turnover was over 51,3 million euros in 2022, of which, over 50% of its sales were export. “Export” is defined as sales outside of France.
Triogen® is specialized in Ozone, Ultraviolet and Advanced Oxidation Process for all types of water treatment market defined as water used for recreational, ornamental and life support purposes as well as industrial.
This appointment is part of a further expansion of our aftersales / service operations and is key a function in our 5-Year organic growth plan.
Reporting to the Service Manager, a brief description of the duties and responsibilities pertaining to the above role are as follows:
- Commissioning, servicing, and troubleshooting group products and systems at the client’s premises and on-board marine vessels.
- Preparing and completing Site Visit reports and checklists.
- Maintain written Risk assessment records for site visits.
- Managing van stock to ensure it is kept within required stock levels.
- Working off-shore / on-shore and possibly weekends.
- Provide technical after sales support to remote customers by email / telephone / Teams Video Conferencing.
Profile skills and qualifications
- Minimum requirement of Electrical HNC certification.
- 5 years proven experience of servicing plant based technical equipment.
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of water treatment systems and technologies.
- UV/Ozone water disinfection knowledge is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
- Must be able to prepare written reports and communicate clearly to customers.
- Fluent in English but a foreign language (French / Spanish) will be an advantage.
- Valid driving licence & passport.
This is a full-time position with an internationally recognised company providing a competitive salary, company contribution pension and company vehicle.