BIO-UV Group’s Shareholders’ Club, open to all shareholders holding one share or more, aims to foster better knowledge of the company, its business and its strategy by shareholders. It also offers its members a number of benefits.
The BIO-UV Group Shareholders’ Club allows you to :
- Receive Bio-UV’s financial information by email in real time: press releases, letters to shareholders, annual reports, etc.
- Receive by email all the documentation relating to general meetings.
- Meet the company’s managers, during information meetings (annual general meeting, shareholders’ meeting reserved for members of the Shareholders’ Club, etc.) intended to inform you about the company’s news, its results, and its development.
- Be invited to privileged events (site visit, demonstrations, etc.).
- And many more benefits to come.
Join the BIO-UV Group Shareholders’ Club
Would you like to join the BIO-UV Group Shareholders’ Club and benefit from the advantages reserved for its members? To do so, please read the membership conditions, fill in the form below and send us your proof of shareholding.
Club membership is free and valid as long as the Club member meets the membership requirements.
The mandatory condition to become a member of the Club is to hold at least one BIO-UV Group share, in registered or bearer form. Proof of ownership provided by your financial intermediary must be sent to the Shareholder Relations Department when you register or by email to [email protected] or by post to BIO-UV – Shareholder Relations – 850 avenue Louis Médard – 34400 LUNEL – France.
You can also contact our shareholder relations team at : +33 (0)1 53 67 36 92.