Mechanical Design Engineer
Triogen® is a dynamic international design and manufacturing company that specialises in the production of Ozone and UV water and wastewater treatment systems primarily for applications in the leisure, aquaculture, and industrial markets.
Triogen® is a wholly owned subsidiary of the French headquartered BIO-UV Group (Euronext Growth® – FR001334549 – ALTUV), trading on the Euronext Growth market in Paris.
In this role, based at our Centre of Excellence in East Kilbride, nr. Glasgow, you will become a critical member of our engineering team that has responsibility for designing and developing our next generation of Ozone and Advanced Oxidation Process products.
In addition, the Mechanical Design Engineer will have day to day contact with the production team, supporting problem solving and providing engineering support to our team of highly skilled assembly and test specialists.
- Mechanical product design and testing of the hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Create and maintain Mechanical Schematics, Pipe Schedules, and Bills of Materials.
- Ensure systems are designed and completed within project budgeted time and cost.
- Assist in the creation of system documentation, including O&M manuals and technical datasheets.
- Ensure systems are designed to comply with the respective directives and industry standards of CE & UKCA, including the Machinery and Pressure Equipment Directive.
- Work closely with the electrical engineers to ensure full integration between the electrical and mechanical systems.
- Support in the successful testing and award of third-party certifications.
- Drive product improvements in design and manufacture.
- Assist the implementation and execution of the quality management system.
- Provide technical support and assistance to both internal and external customers.
PROFILES SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of at least 5 years relevant post graduate experience.
- Fluency in the use of 2D and 3D CAD packages (preferably AutoCAD and Solidworks)
- Knowledge of fluid mechanics, particularly hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Our culture is energetic and enthusiastic, and you need to be a self-starter who hits the ground running and does not stop until our objectives are achieved.
- Our Group runs projects across borders with collaboration between offices and therefore you may be required to make short-term travel to overseas offices from time to time.
- French language skills would be an advantage but not essential as our colleagues are fluent in English.
This is a full-time position with an internationally recognised company providing a competitive salary (DOE) and company contribution pension.