Export Sales Manager - Southeast Asia & Pacific
Reporting to the BIO-UV Group, Sales Director – East, you have a critical business role developing new business and existing sales of water and wastewater, chemical-free disinfection products in the Group’s core markets of:
- Public and Private Leisure
Working closely with the Export Sales Team, and the Applications and Engineering Team, you will bring a wealth of knowledge to the Group and support the accelerated growth of business in the target Markets.
ABOUT BIO-UV Group:
An innovative industrial SME created in May 2000 and listed on the stock exchange in 2018.
With a staff of 160 employees divided between the head office in Lunel, France and the subsidiaries of Triogen® in Glasgow (UK) and Corelec ® (Muret, France), we design, manufacture and market chemical-free water and wastewater disinfection systems and products supplied to over 80 countries worldwide.
Turnover was over 51 million euros in 2022, of which, over 50% of its sales were export. “Export” is defined as sales outside of France.
- Support the development of a detailed Go-To-Market strategy for BIO-UV Group disinfection products.
- Identify new opportunities for the existing BIO-UV Group product portfolio including all the UV, Ozone, AOP and Salt Electrolysis technologies.
- Provide recommendation for new product requirements including market analysis, view of the competitive landscape and quantified growth forecast.
- You will be expected to spend 50% of the time travelling throughout the territory.
- Gain new clients through prospection in accordance with pricing and commercial company policies.
- Liaise with your line manager and agree proposed strategies and actions.
- Ensure that all prospecting activity is aligned with the strategies of your line manager and the company’s published 5-Year Plan.
- Work effectively together with the dedicated commercial support team.
- Issue weekly reports on business activities to your line manager.
- Learn and demonstrate the company products and deliver customer training as required.
- Keep up to date with customer accounts and when required support the recovery of overdue payments.
- Maintain contact with the After-Sales Service Team and identify opportunities and / or issues requiring technical support.
- Provide feedback of any technical, financial, or marketing information or intelligence regarding the competitive landscape of the market.
- Maintain a close interest on industry trends and changes, ensuring that you remain current in all technical and commercial matters pertaining to the Industrial Disinfection market.
- Actively participate at Group sales meetings and seminars.
- Analyse and comment on the monthly statistical reports and provide new actions and improvements.
- Establish, maintain, and manage the Distributor Network
- Participation at National and International exhibitions as required.
PROFILES SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Based in Hô Chi Minh City, Vietnam covering the Southeast Asia & Pacific region.
- Minimum of 5 years professional sales experience in the industrial water and wastewater sector.
- You have excellent relationship skills, are a good communicator and an excellent strategic negotiator with a proven history of developing new opportunities and closing profitable deals.
- A thorough understanding of water and wastewater treatment techniques and technologies.
- A thorough understanding of disinfection technologies and applications.
- A robust knowledge of the competitive landscape in the geographic markets with a solid network of key contacts and decision-makers.
- You must be fluent in English. Spanish and / or French language skills would be a plus.
- Must have a responsive and dynamic character.
- An energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who hits the ground running and does not stop until our objectives are achieved are critical success factors in this role.